Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So Tired......


It's funny how your body reacts when you've had little or no sleep for several days. Normally, I go to bed at a decent time and get a fairly good amount of sleep. The last 2 days, however, I've been trying to do as much as I can (as quickly as I can) to help get my case before the judge. I'm in the middle of an ugly custody war and the saddest part about it -is that the divorce was granted over 3 years ago. I'm trying to modify certain things and it's taking it's toll on me.


For instance, in the past 48 hours, I have had a total of 6 hours of sleep. No kidding. My body is acting as if I have the flu right now. I can't recall a period of time (other than when I was pregnant with my daughter) that I ever felt so sick to my stomach. It's physically hard to stand up straight...my body wants me to hunch and it's even trying to get me to sit down every few minutes.


This isn't going to work so well for me. It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm already half an hour into a very busy day. There's no time to sit down and fight off a nap and most certainly no time to take a nap, period. Hopefully I'll make it through the day without passing out or throwing up.


I'm pretty sure there's a chance I'll be skipping supper tonight and heading straight for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment