Saturday, September 17, 2011

Oh my, Where has the time gone?

If you haven't noticed yet, I don't get much time to post here. I think about it a lot, and I keep a journal to jot stuff down in when I feel like posting, but it never makes it to the actual blog. Now that I get to play housewife and stay at home mom for the next year, I might have some more time on my hands. Maybe.

To start with, here's a picture of our newest addition:

Rex Eachann Brown was born on Aug. 5th at 11:16 am. He weighed in at 9 lbs 6 oz. and was 22 inches long.



He's a little over a month old now and is starting to recognize his momma and daddy. We're still big 'ol blurs at this point, but he can tell which one of us is closest to him. Especially when it's me. I swear he can smell me anytime I'm near because he'll start suckin' on his pacifier like he's about to starve :-)


I can't tell you how many "rejects" I snapped before I got one of all three of my children looking towards the camera:

1 comment: